I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Early in the morning i receive a phone call from pizza hut -.- Wake me up and tell me later 4pm go interview..
I blur blur keep huh huh? LOL!! They also called baby.. But he in camp so never answer.. Hahas!
Then baby call them back.. They say thurs 4pm go down interview ><
The weather is really killing me man!! Even i bath out few mins i start to sweat -.- zzz OMGOSH !
I`m so bored.. Now only 11.30am @_@
Btw , i`ve changed my blog link! Relink me or invite me back to your blog.. Thanks(:
Oh.. I`m back.. Went to bishan for interview -.- The manager are friendly.. Hahas!
After that go my mama`s office find her.. Go eat at tonjang pagar "Jerkthai"..
Then go amk hub G2000 collect her pants.. After that go amk central buy shoes(: Hahas!
Can start work on thurs ler(: That`s great.. Cos i`ve no money to survive anymore =\ LAUGHS!
Baby , I really don`t understand why T-T
CONFUSION !
Takecare XP
- Rineee ; JackJack`s baby
ILOVEYOU !

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?