I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009

21th july .
4pm prepare then train to msl find baby (: Go baby house eat then train to PGM =\ PGM food sux :@ !
After that i sms mama call her come fetch me =\ Hahahs ! Baby come my house ^^
Come home see show . After that sleep ler .
22th july .
Baby wake up dota . I sleep till 6pm+ -.- After that baby go home then down PGM .
SORRY BABY ):
After that 8pm i go prepare then train to PGM find baby . Slack awhile then HH bring baby , me , XM go swensen .
Celebrate baby`s birthday . Baby come my house . Reach home ard 2am+ then go sleep ler (:
23th july .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ! LOTS OF LOVE (:
Woke up at 6am . Baby wake up at 7am+ . Prepare all that . Go eat , train to BBDC .
Baby 1.05pm briefing . I waited outside =\ Quite fast end . Then baby book theory at 4pm - 5.40pm .
While waiting , we go walk walk ard there . Then 3pm+ went back BBDC .
I wait till backside rot -.- LOL . After that bus to IMM . Eat LJS then bus to PGM .
Ard 10pm+ train home . Cos i`m super tired . zzz . Baby drop at msl . I amk then walk home .
Sleeppppppppppppp ~ (:
24th july .
Baby 8am practical . I didn`t accompany him go . JIAYOU BABY (: Muacks .
I put alarm at 6.30am . Thinking of waking him up . Scare he can`t wake up .
Then i call baby at 6.45am . But he already wake up and about to go out -.- Gan chiong baby . LOL !
Then i go back sleep . Baby finish practical call me . And say pass . Easy want so pass =\ LOL !
Then baby come my house . After that call pizza hut eat then go down check my POSB acc .
At my house till 11pm then baby went home .
Takecare XP
- Rineee ; Deannn`s baby
Much loves ;

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?