I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ohhhhhh ! I`m so bored at home): Sms-ing with baby now.. LOL! Crazy him =\
Hmm.. Today is thurs uh? Tomorrow baby book out lerrr! (: Miss him so dumb lots..
And my stomach cramp is killing me T-T Keep pain then not pain ! Arghhhhh!
FUXK THE PAINNNNNNNNN .. ~!@^&^&*()
Baby , We quarrel alot! Yes.. Super lot =\
But hope the relationship is still STRONG..
No matter how firece we quarrel , i`ll still love you..
SORRY if i have made any mistakes you don`t like..
I need a jobbbbbbbbb !
No money is killing me for some reasons): Anyone if have any retails job , intro me =\ Hahahas!
I`m so boredd.. Later maybe going amk hub with mama(: Update when i`m back..
Some things you can`t see but can feel.. Some things you can see but can`t feel..
Some things you see but can`t say(:
ILOVEYOU ! 1 day if i can`t say it ler.. I hope you can feel it.....
Baby , I scare we can`t last.. Really scare.. Sometimes not i don`t want tell you why i`m unhappy..
I avoiding small quarrels.. So i keep inside my heart.. Choose not to tell you..
I really don`t wish this relationship is the same as my previous want..
I WANNA AVOID QUARRELING ! But why it still keep coming? T-T
Sometime it makes me think that is this my bao ying for treating *HIM* like that?
It`s really torturing me!! T-T I really really want to last with you..
But i hope things that can be avoid.. It`s really avoid till fuxking clean..
Baby , I want you , i need you.. i`ll still put a smile on my face..but if it`s true or fake? I`m not sure..
If you really saw this , keep it to yourself.. Don`t tell me(:I know you`re clever =\
If you tell me next time i won`t use this method to post.. And you won`t know what i`m thinking ler..
But if you never see this.. Too bad.. But sooner or later , You still will know it(:
Ok.. I`m back from amk hub(: Hahas! Went G2000 with my mama , cos she have voucher..
After that go foodcourt and eat.. Then back home(:
Baby tomorrow morning book out lerrrr! Hahahs! Then monday morning then book in =\
Waiting for you at home :XXXXXXXXXXXX Hahahahs!
Takecare XP
- Rineee ; JackJack`s baby
ILOVEYOU !

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?