I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Monday, July 13, 2009

9th july.
At night meet baby at msl . Then train to PGM . Slack awhile jiu train back my home ler(:
10th july.
Baby 8am+ call me wake up go eat breakfast -.- LOL. Eat finish breakfast go back sleep @_@ So tired.
Then 1pm+ wb call my HP. I forget what i told him ler -.- After that i never call baby wake up -.-
I continue my sleep , LOL! Then wake up ard 5pm+. Prepare all that, Train-ed to PGM . After that no train service liao.
So took cab to msl. Slack awhile under block. After that i`m hungry. So go kopitiam da bao go baby`s house eat.
Eat finish , cabbed to my house -.- Reach 7th floor baby tell me my key at his house -.- *BLUR*
Then by th time first train also starting soon. So we took train go his house take key. Then train-ed back my house -.-
Abit retard uh? =\ Then jiu sleep sleep sleep .
11th july.
HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNI ! I love you lots(:
Ard 5pm+ wake up . Prepare all that train-ed to PGM. Sit awhile , then car to marine parade.
After that ww fetch us go da bao mac. LOL . Then eat eat. Abit boring , Then TG going back also.
So sit his lorry back PGM . Slack with baby, pang, wb, xm. Xm`s girl come awhile then go ler. After that wh came.
Slack till 6am+ . Then train-ed home. Baby drop at msl (: I drop amk. Sleep at ard 9am+.
12th july.
5pm+ woke up. I pack-ed my whole room -.- Pack half way mama came back. So eat first.
After that go back pack =\ After packing finish bath. Don`t know what time sleeping today -.-
Baby , sorry to keep like attitude you .
I LOVE YOU LOTS LOTS !
Happy 1 months anni.
Although we go no where.
But i`m happy enough(:
So don`t think that you`re bad uh^^
Indeed a little little bad =\ LOL!
Takecare XP

- Rineee ; Deannn`s baby
Muchloves;

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?