I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009

Seriously , don`t fucking use that kind of attitude talking to me , so what ? You all want me do what ?
Be with him once again but without LOVE inside ? Just fucking tell me wtf you all want .
No need attitude me until like that want , you`ve change alot ! SO FUCKING ALOT till i don`t even believe it was you who talked to me .
I really don`t know wtf you all want me to do . Cos of him must we quarrel ? That`s so FUCKING STUPID !
We know each other for so long , if this what you called "FRIENDSHIP" , i would rather you to give up on this "FRIENDSHIP"
My mother born me out not for people to attitude me , did i did anything wrong ?
& ask him properly before calling me and give me that fucked up attitude okay !
Did i fucking ask him to wait for me ? I fucking did not ask him to wait okay .
I can say i did NOTHING WRONG ! Ya , i hurt him cos i`m not like you so strong .
As people told you that your relationship won`t have good ending , but you never give up .
I`m not you ! I`m not as strong , i can`t take it . When i feel tired , that`s it .
I don`t wanna think too much , for what ? I`m still young . No need to be so serious about this .
Bullshit , what is love ? I love you , you love me . End up break also go find others what .
I only belong to you , end up saying we have no ending . Hahs , it`s rather stupid -.-
He/she not even your husband/wife . What for so serious ? Ya , In a relationship must serious .
But no need serious until like keep emo , think of him/her or what , making yourself so miserable & maybe she/he enjoying outside .
If you feel , think , know & comfirm it has no ending . 拿得起,放得下。Isn`t that better ?
You can be strong in a relationship , why not be strong at giving up instead ?

&& what for eating drugs & drinking just to temporary forget of 1 person ? it`s just TEMPORARY .
That`s stupid . Okay , i`m no right to say all this . Just takecare of yourself .
bye.

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?