I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Thursday, October 01, 2009

Nice effect uh ? LOL ! Louis(爱人)`s car (:



LouisHXX(爱人)
Hmm , don`t be so stress out okay ? Always stress wrinkles will come out der oh (:
Must like me , LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH ;D Sometimes might attitude out cos i don`t want to keep at heart .
Hahahahs ~ Thanks for being there for me all the time . I`ll be there for you also if you need me (:
I don`t like seeing you stress , sad or angry . I will get very very maddd ! hahahs ! =\
No matter what problem you have , must share out with me okay? No matter i`m yours or i`m others .
I don`t wish things to be different. You are my 爱人 and forever will be (:
Your care , love , dote , concern will be appreciate by me . ILOVEYOU ^^ *KISS*
Will remember these places .
8thsept-IBP DRIFT/13sept-KALLANG CARPARK/19sept-DEMPSEY B&J/20sept-YISHUN DAM/20sept-SIN/21sept-COZYBAY/24sept-TELOK BLANGAH/27sept-RC POOL/28sept-IBP.



JackyKTS(丑爱人)
Hmm , suddenly change of life will be not used to it for you . But jiayou 1 years 1/2month very fast pass der .
And faster go and surf NS , 早进早出. Don`t keep drinking okay(:
Remember what i told you ! Don`t tell me you STM then forget . I will kill you :p
No matter what , we are still the same okay ! No matter i have bf or you have gf . My 丑爱人 always(:
Erh , but i think you also won`t be seeing my blog uh . LOL !
Will remember these places .
MANY PAST MEMORIES . 7thsept-YISHUN TEMPLE/28thsept-COURT
I bet you don`t have anymore photos of us . Hahahahahas !

Suddenly feel i`m so chubby 2 years ago =\


Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?