I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009

9thNov -
- Meet doug , go taka fetch baobei .
- Go hougang meet 1 of baobei`s friend .
- Slack there and talk things out bah .
- Fetch baobei home then i go home also (:
- Suddenly feel hungry , so went to yishun buy things eat .
- Go home , sleeepppppppppp ~
10thNov -
- Wake up , eat & use comp .
- My brother call his friends come up and play mahjong , guess what ?
I was facing my comp screen , then they were behind , After that a guy talk on phone then i was like , WTF ? This sound . I turn around and see his back view .
I go and ask my brother , 他不是alex meh ? My brother say yah .
Then i say " Fucker , why come my house ? " LOL ! It`s was so so coincidence -.- He saw me but also don`t know me , cos he only saw my backview at first .
- Don`t know if going out later anot . Bored :p




You are just so suck to make me believe you once again and find out it`s a lie again .
Go as far as possible from me now , think of it yourself .
I don`t need any explanation from you .
Don`t tell baobei all those bullshit just wanting her to help you .
Yah , her heart is soft , she might believe you once again . BUT NOT ME .
You should be more matured and not showing this playboy pattern .
It make you so childish & i feel childish to play with you too .
I might just step out ANYTIME .

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?