I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Monday, June 08, 2009

I so long no blog ler~ Hahas! Tired this few days =\
5thjune.
Went rounding with friends, to bedok first, meet his friends. Then go marine barsark(don`t know how to spell)
LOL! At there slack slack, so nice the view. After that go yishun damp.
I saw crystal sia, so coincidence, so long never see until her also! Hahahas !
Then slack there talk till 5am+ i think, then jiu come home sleep ler~
Sleep at ard 8am+
6th june.
Wake up at 10am+, sleep back at 1pm+, wake up at 2pm+. Super tired ahhhhhhhh !
But bo bian, my friend BBQ, need go. He want go in NS ler. Hahahs ! Wish you good luck(:
Then meet weibin at msl, almost 1year like that never saw him ler! LOL!
Then go westcoast find de an they all. After that lazy to say go where where -.- I also not sure the place. LOL!
Then go tebun BBQ, Actually 11pm+ my friend come fetch me der. But weibin & de an keep call me ton -.-
Then i ton with them lohs =\ LAUGH ! Quite funny with them uh, I so f tired lohs -.-
But nevermind =\ De an do magic give me see -.- Thanks for accompany me =\ Hahahs!
Slack at tebun till 6am+ then go pandan the kopitiam sit down. They eat. And cock-ing. LOL!
After that go a block under talk talk then 10am+ jiu go home ler(: Weibin drop at msl.
De an stay msl also, but he send me home =\ Sweet uh? LAUGH !
Then after that he go home ler. Thanks alot uh! ^^ Enjoy going out with you all(:
Meet up soon again(:
I`m tired ! Not enough sleep this few days. Hahahs !
Hate having low blood pressure): Make me feel so xin ku T-T
RAWR ! Stop here ler(:
Takecare XP
- Rineee

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?