I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com ()

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal/ AngelaChye/ Angela/ Amanda/ Ah ben/ AhDi/ Alan/ Ahira/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling/ BaoMing/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy/ ChengChin;Sister/ Cassandra;DaSao/ Constant/ Cheryl;Jie/
-D- - Dennis/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy/ Eileen;Jie/
-F- - Fengyin/ Feonnn/
-G- - Gary;Kor/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart/ Huina/ Hoeyee/ HuiJuan/
-J- - Jiali/ Jesline;DaSao/ JianAn/ Jon/ Joseph/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly/ Keannn/ Khengwee;Kor/ Kerong/ KaiLing/ Kailee;Nuer/ Kelvin;Kor/ KennyToh/ Kacie/
-L- - Lewei/ Lynette/ LiFang/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline/ Mabel/ Michelle/
-N- - Nicholas tan/
-P- - Peirong/ Pohling/ Peiyun/
-Q- - QingHao/
-R- - Rei/ Royston/ Rebecca;Laopo/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie/ ShaoRong/
-T- - Timothy/
-V- - Valerie;Sister/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai/ Xiaoriel/ XiaoDolphin/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy/ Yilin/ YenHsi/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi/ Zikko;Jie/
-BlogShop- - Min/ Moomoo/


Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010




22thMarch -
Louis come find me , went to blk 643 find cavan and deep they all chat and slack :D Homeee after that (:
23thMarch -
Louis come find me , i haven't eat so went chong boon and eat mcdonald :D
After that around 1.30am went blk 331 to collect my stuff ..... Went yishun dam awhile . Homeeee (:
24thMarch -
Early in the morning dad called me and tell me grandpa dead . Ask me go down his song ka , still must fucking stay there ! WHATTHEFUCK ! Nvm , call my bro to talk with him :x Around evening MRT to yishun ..... Baby wanted to collect his POSB card -.- Told me the person call him go yishun blk 920 .... Then later we reach only saw 926 got POSB .
I use my HP search for 920. But don't have that blk -.- End up is 290 ...... LOL .
Went to baby's house find my ITE paper , can't find until it :@:@ !

Then nvm , i'm craving for tako balls out of sudden :x so went northpoint and buy :DDD
Then back to baby's house again , looking at baby baby's photo :x hahahas !
Talk with his sis , and together disturb baby ;x He was like so gong gong ! :x hahahas !
25thMarch -
Now is 4.11pm and i'm still tired ): My dad woke me up at around 2pm+
Telling me not to go sch today , cos want me attend my ahgong's funeral . I say okokokokokok -.-
Go back to sleep . End up few mins later he call again .
Father : what time after sch
Me : 10pm...
Father : you go sch first loh , after sch then i come fetch you and brother .
Me : okokokokok !
Father : after sch what time will reach home ?
I'm thinking .....
Then he shouted at me

Father : i'm driving i not free to talk on phone with you okay !
I shout back .
Me : wait lah , i must think right !?
Father : you talk so loud for what ?
Me : is you shout at me first leh .....
Then he quiet
Me : reach home around 10pm+
So unreasonable . What a father are you ? You didn't even give us money for like so many fucking years , now got problem then come find us .
Didn't even like find time to meet us , but you can meet YOUR GF like ANYDAY ANYTIME .
Still want to raise your voice at us ?
Take $10 from you also hard , new year still need beg you for money . Ang bao money give us like lesser and lesser .
USELESSSSSSS .
You can't even takecare of us still want to snatch us with mum when you all divorce .
You can't even take care of us still born us out when you and mum are not even in love !
You torture me like your fucking toy when i'm staying with you.
You said i'm so skinny cos my mum never feed me , what about you ?!
YOU ARE JUST LIKE HYPOCRITE !
You should hell thanks to her that i'm not DEAD yet .

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?