I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Thursday, August 06, 2009

HELLO ALLLLLLLL ! I`m awake ^^
Another boring day ): Update later ;D Gonna take some bread & eat .
Remember help me by clicking th nuffnang (: Thanks .
Just eat finish bread , boring , should i go woodlands to meet friends later ? Or should i still stay at home ?
But i stayed home for so so long already , boring . Maybe will go meet friends , LOL ! Go & catch some fresh air , Hahahs !


Everytime wake up without seeing your msg make me feels so bored .
I don`t know where are you , what you doing . what time you awake .
I don`t know everything . Hais , might as well don`t care everything ? LOL .
I`m feeling sooooooo tired . That`s it . We`re drifting far far away , that i never think it would happen . How ?
I`m afraid to think , i don`t feel like thinking as well . So ?
I wish to be superwomannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !

Hahahs ! Don`t know what to do now . i`m so kind of bored that will kill -.- Ahhhhhh .
Oh , i`m not going out later ): Cos my mother sudenly said she bought curry for dinner today .
So i should stay at home . Oh man , i`m sorry i can`t meet you today . meet next time alrights ? (:
Oh man , i`m so bored now . waiting for my mother to come back so i got curry to eat (: Hahahs !
Whole day never eat ): Don`t know where my appetite run . Ahhh ~ Still having some slight cough .
Better & better each day , hope it recover fully quickly . LOL ! Yeah , my mother is back !
But need wait 30mins more then can eat ): Cos must make it hot , nicer to eat =\ Hahahs ! (^^)
I`m like a hungry ghost now -.- So so so hungry can (-,-") Ok , i`m full now , just ate finish ^^
Th weather is really so hot nowaday . I told my mother
Me ; wah , si bei lua ah . Li seh wa chut lai bo qi si wa , wa bun lua si ah -.- (Hokkien)
Translate ( you born me out never feed die me , i also hot die ah -.- ) LOL !
My mother ; Tio loh , wa seh li bo si wa bun lua si .
Translate ( Ya loh , i born you out never die i also hot die .) LAUGH -.-
Ahh , really cannot tahan th weather . Going bath now . I bath finish ^^ It`s better now , quite cooling .
I go accompany my mother play games . Oh , i`m lazy to play with her =\ LAUGH ! Not playing ler -.-
I`m so effing bored ! && baby start work tomorrow . I`ve no comments on your work .
What i should say is just take great care of yourself (: I LOVE YOU .
No matter what you want to do is your choice .
OMG , i`m hot again ): The weather suxxxxxx ! How i wish singapore do snow . LOL ! I think i gonna sleep quite early today .
Suddenly tiredness possess me (o.o) LOL !

过去在那里?我好怀念过去
Takecare XP
- Rineee ; Deannn`s baby
Muchloves;

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?