I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Wednesday, August 05, 2009

HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE (:
Baby come find me yesterday midnight taking cab from msl to amk =\
But....... he came to dota -.- LAUGH ! Nvm , let`s not talk about it . Hmm .
I wondering what happen to us ? Where`s th love we used to have ? It`s different . Obviously everything changed .
我只能怀念过去 。。。
I know i`m not a good gf , i can`t accept your life , seriously can`t .
I don`t know how to accept it either , can anyone teach me ?
Is there a word " Once a gangster always a gangster " do exist ?
I`m thinking what for having gangster life && making yourself busy ?
Did you think of how your friends&family or even gf that care for you ?
You said you will take great care of yourself , but things wanna happen till the end it will still happen .
How are you going to cope it ? Go in sit ? Or what ? Then what am i going to do ? Wait for you ?
See how you suffer ? Make people around you heart pain too ?
You told me it`s your life , ok , then let it be . I`m speechless
Nvm , let`s not talk about it , it`s your life anyway (: i`ll just keep quiet ^^
How i wish i can bear to see you die infront of me .
How i wish pain can endure happily .
How i wish i never know you at th beginning .
This is hurting when you happened to see it , but it`s all my thinking & talking .
You can choose to attitude me or anything .
I`m tired to care , i`m tired to think , i`m tired of everything !


Back to my story then ^^ Today done nothing . I`m bored ): Sickness still not gone ,
I don`t know what happen to myself , suddenly feel that i`m so 寂寞 ):
Life is meaningless , same routine everyday . Eat , sleep , toilet , toilet eat sleep . Happy jiu play .
Not happy jiu sad . Hais , today i`m so moodlesssssssssssssssssssssssssss ):
Need to find something to do . But what can i do ?!?! Piece of shit -.-


我还能爱你吗?还是假装什么伤都没有?真的痛了,累了。你能告诉我该这么办吗?
我还以为我们在一起会有幸福,但我发觉原来什么都没有。为什么?是不是我做错了什么?
可能你也累了。is it my fault to make us drifted ? *confusion*
But still i`ve to say , you`re my precious !
I still love you as much , but i`m just too tired ):
I`m going berserk soon !
HOW HOW HOW ?! FUXK IT , FUXK IT !
Takecare XP
- Rineee ; Deannn`s baby
Muchloves ;

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?