I've princess attitude, don't come near me...
I do what i like, don't cha dare lecture me...
I can give you hell, if you wanna play...
You're currently @http://inimitable-x.blogspot.com (♥)

Bio.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carine! ♡ ,yes that's the name. Female, 18, Attached(?) Not schooling, 14thfeb
Profiles: Twitter | Formspring | Facebook | LEAVE if you hate me(:
Help me click on it ! Thanks (:

Escapes.
-Boyfriend- -
-A- - AhGal♥/ AngelaChye♥/ Angela♥/ Amanda♥/ Ah ben♥/ AhDi♥/ Alan♥/ Ahira♥/
-B- - BabyIRENE ; Darling♥/ BaoMing♥/
-C- - Crystal;Aiai;Sylvester`s mummy♥/ ChengChin;Sister♥/ Cassandra;DaSao♥/ Constant♥/ Cheryl;Jie♥/
-D- - Dennis♥/
-E- - Etrini;Jie;Krisstalene`s mummy♥/ Eileen;Jie♥/
-F- - Fengyin♥/ Feonnn♥/
-G- - Gary;Kor♥/
-H- - HuiTing;SweetHeart♥/ Huina♥/ Hoeyee♥/ HuiJuan♥/
-J- - Jiali♥/ Jesline;DaSao♥/ JianAn♥/ Jon♥/ Joseph♥/
-K- - Kate;Baobei♥♥♥♥/ Kelly♥/ Keannn♥/ Khengwee;Kor♥/ Kerong♥/ KaiLing♥/ Kailee;Nuer♥/ Kelvin;Kor♥/ KennyToh♥/ Kacie♥/
-L- - Lewei♥/ Lynette♥/ LiFang♥/ Louis♥♥♥/ Liying;Sister♥♥♥/
-M- - Madeline♥/ Mabel♥/ Michelle♥/
-N- - Nicholas tan♥/
-P- - Peirong♥/ Pohling♥/ Peiyun♥/
-Q- - QingHao♥/
-R- - Rei♥/ Royston♥/ Rebecca;Laopo♥/
-S- - Stephanie:Dearie♥/ ShaoRong♥/
-T- - Timothy♥/
-V- - Valerie;Sister♥/
-W- - Wanyee;Baobei♥/
-X- - Xiaoserene;Aiai♥/ Xiaoriel♥/ XiaoDolphin♥/
-Y- - Yanting;Jie;Xavier`s mummy♥/ Yilin♥/ YenHsi♥/
-Z- - Zhenyu;ErZi♥/ Zikko;Jie♥/
-BlogShop- - Min♥/ Moomoo♥/


♥ Date: Tuesday, August 04, 2009

HELLOOOOOOO ~ I just woke up ! ^^ Still having cough ):
I miss baby ! 2 days never meet him ler :@ BORED BORED ! Sick sick go away !!!
hahahs ! Msn pop out a window saying that my mother`s acc is kids acc -.- LOL !
Sms-ing with baby now ^^
Baby , i know you`ve done alot for me .
done things that you never did to others
&& manys manys .
I love you .
OMG , i smoke when having cough & th feeling is so sux , don`t even have th smoking taste .
Only have th mentrol taste . Worst then smoking a cigar -.- I wonder how people smoke when they are sick -.-
I only smoke 4 stick altogether for 10 days -.- Cos it`s really sux th taste .
But i can`t don`t touch ciggy -.- Cos my mother & brother smoke infront of me .
Ciggy is so addictive , like how you addict to your bf -.- I can smoke less when i`m sick ^^ Cool man . Hahahs !
MY BF ENJOY HAVING SEX ! LOLOL !!!
i love you , you love me .
We are one big family , with a great big hug
& a kiss from me to you !

&& baby is going to work soon . Work for 12 hours ! -.- Somemore is night shift ): Maybe we`ll have less time together , but hope th love won`t be cold and fade . It`ll still be strong ok ! ^^ Will go down your work place to pei you when my sick is ok ^^ && hope nothing will happen when you are working k? (: Takecare of yourself lots ! ♥

我会一直爱你 。


私を愛する為のありがとう
私はどうも好き



別れをすべて

ANYWAY , PEEPS , HELP ME CLICK MY NUFFNANG ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER (: THANKS ALOT .

Takecare XP
- Rineee ; Deannn`s baby
Muchloves ;

Labels:


+ comment (0) | back to top?